Monday, November 16, 2009

Girl in Mind !!


There was always a girl in my mind ,
And I know that , she was kind,
I could never ask her name,
Because her presence made me insane......

There was always a girl in my mind ,
Her looks and beauty made me blind,
I don't know what quality she had,
That girl always made me mad...........

There was always a girl in my mind,
The girl whom no one could find ,
That girl was more than imagination,
That girl was my Fascination..................

There was always a girl in my mind,
That girl was simplified,
Problems were solutions to her,
That girl was very diversified...........

The girl , I think is a princess to me ,
But I don't know where is she ?
Finding that girl is a dream for me,
God knows wherever that girl may be........

And now when , i am awake,
I find that all I thought was fake,
Suddenly a luminous spark fell on me,
And I found , That girl was standing in front of Me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment